The Life Fitness 93Ti treadmill and all of the later models come with a lubricant-infused belt along with their patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System which creates an extremely durable design. Also included is the Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors that are conveniently placed where you hands normally go when using a treadmill. You basically just grip the ergo crossbar and get precise heart rate monitoring. Controls are very intuitive and easy to use even for people new to fitness.
This commercial grade Life Fitness 93Ti treadmill comes with a standard running surface size of 20”x60”. This is more than adequate to accommodate users of any shape and size during their workouts. The belt comes pre-lubricated and the wax-coated deck has 8 large Lifespring shock absorbers to reduce stress on the user’s joints which helps to prevent injuries.
- DX3™ Belt and Deck System
- FlexDeck™ Shock Absorption System
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Wireless Compatibility (chest strap not included)
- Belt Size: 20” x 60”
- Motor: 4-HP AC motor
- Speed Range: 0.5 –12 mph
- Power Incline: 0 –15% incline
- Powerful 4-HP AC motor siderails
- 26-character alphanumeric message center
- 7 workouts, including 2 ZoneTraining ™ workouts
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 83″ L x 37″ W x 63.5″ H
- Weight: 430 lbs (209 kg)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs